Monday, October 10, 2011

A Thousand fires in the night sky

A Thousand Fires in the Night


I am going to take the sky and burn it
Take these next few lines and turn them
into something that you ain't never seen before
Watch as I rip up the floor and float mid air
Take these pieces of paper and make flares that
light up the night like a shooting star

Let me be the voice in the back of your mind
Let me take these rhymes and makes lines that jump
off the page like a 3-D movie. I will give your heart
a beat your lungs a breath. I will take this stanza
And beat him to death.

Each time I pick up this pen I spit ink, I spit venom
I spit fire that can light up the sky and send the world
on fire. I stepped into this game and I'm not backing out
No words no ideas will fill me with doubt. I am to strong
I am too hyped. So let me lead you through the night.

Let me take you through the fight to that light at the end
Of the tunnel.Hear the songs and the march let us scream
through the dark. Till we fill the sky with a fire until it is bright

No comments:

Post a Comment