I am a gun cocked locked and loaded in your hand pointed at the skyIn lamence terms you make me higher than I have dared to dream
High as a rocket left in space slowly orbitting to forever watch
But to never speak or touch but to stay at a distance
I left this world behind to get a glimpse of you and to see and love you
When you bring me down just let me crash and burn die
Let my body turn to ash and let the wind blow wild and free
If you are with me my body is nothing just a shell for you to be
Every breath you take makes my heart raceand body jump
To the beat of your steps and words livid in time and rhyme with mine.
The sky weeps without you around to keep her blue.
I am a gun cocked locked and loaded in your hand pointed at the sky
In lamence terms you make me high like I am living in a dream given
A chance to feel your body touch up against me for a glimpse or
taste of your lips which would be a beautiful red even without me
I am a gun cocked locked and loaded in your hand pointed at the sky
In lamence terms you make me high
No comments:
Post a Comment