Friday, September 23, 2011

Like a Comet

The world in front of me with posibilities galore
I know just what i want to have but alas i still want more
With dreams spread out in front of me
And mistakes to my back, my life is going
Foward and I'm never looking back
With the devil to the left of me
And an angel to my right
I make my long journey
Out into the darkest night

For I choose not to die today
Nor any other days of my life
I will live forever through thoughts and deeds
My body may wither and fall
But my mind shall never leave
I'll sing and dance on rain clouds
As people still mutter my name
Inscribed in all the books with everlasting fame

No being be it of man or beast
will send me to my grave
Like a comet in the sky
never shall i fall
from my body lying in the grave
your names i shall call.

Fraternally Submitted with Honor and Love
Still
Aleph Samuel L. Rubinstein

No comments:

Post a Comment